Monday, February 19, 2007

Pygmalionized

In my own foolish world , I created an ideal woman - Dew
Pygmalion had Galatea , and all I have is you

I fell in love with your beauty which this world can't see
You liberate my entrapped passion ,setting my soul free

As Pygmalion begged Aprodhite to breathe life into the statue
Likeways,I beg God to fulfill my wish and grant me just you.

In all these wasteful years,I realised that I am a man of words,not so few
But I am not blessed enough to let them pour out to express them to you

You are my favorite fantasy, your face an ecstasy, your smile a spell
Your talk is so mellifluous , an olio of charms you are for which i fell

My mind counsels me to forget you, to dampen your thought
Heart refuses to let you go, and let your memoirs rot

They have been at daggers drawn over what to do with you
The only point they agree on is that you are one of the few

People ridicule my exaggerated imagination -mocking at the world i created for you n me
All i have is hope against hope,that my sinopure dreams will materialize ,for them to see

The day shall come when you will be mine, when parting-oceans between us will dry
When I will be sitting by your side gazing in your eyes under the star studded sky

Underneath the smiling moon, on the velvet turf,chanting hymns of love

But imaginations do go wrong,love does get defeated,dreams do get shattered
So I dont let words pour out of my mouth, to end up things that mattered

I prefer to pygmalionize my small imagiantive world
where I have you and therefore happiness ,oh sweet one!!

No comments: