Saturday, November 05, 2011

The night the eyes and the ...

Do you have an idea how much sadness lies beneath those ghastly eyes
I was always about love, you were always about those tiny fights
Sincerely hope to God that he gives you the rightful insight
Atleast may be you know how to differentiate the wrong from the right
I open my eyes and still see darkness ,I try to muster all my might
Is this a cul de sac , a tunnel that I take hoping to find some light
I still wonder whether I have gone blind or it is just another night
A night which will pass away certainly and my mind sees again the day's light

As I go pensive lost somewhere in the train of my thoughts
May be the train would stop somewhere at a place sans the drought
The drought which has dried up happiness and pain it has brought
I wonder what I am going to do these long years I have got
Again the mind goes numb with pain and makes me suffer a lot
I pray I could go back in time and wish we had never fought
Was it I who did not make a move , was it worth a shot?
This I wonder still trying to seek answers, caught in my web of thoughts

No comments: